Base decaying reset to 168 yesterday with hammer

Game mode: [ Online official]
Type of issue: [ Bug | Other ]
Server type: [ PvE ]
Region: [ NA ]
Hardware: [ One X ]

Bug Description:

Saturday morning around 1am est i logged my main base and 3 small outposts i have. The main and one outpost were reset just fine. The desert base reset as well. I use hammers. My mounds base reset. I get a message just now saying that my mounds base is decayed from a friend running up to get more dalinsia. I log in and run to each base. 143 hours on the main and asguard base. 168 hours on desert cause i had to climb. Mounds is gone. Wth happened. I look at every building to make sure its all consistant and all bases within 10 minutes of each other. No way my mounds base just decayed like that after seeing the 168 hours. And it has happened to every base that has been there so far. Not just my base and the base i had that decayed there before that but the 2 people before me had it happen. All still active on the server. Pretty ticket off cause i had a lot of stuff in there. Things i cant get like event items were kept there. Thralls. Weapons.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Log in at main base and reset all buildings to 168 hours.
  2. Map travel to desert base and reset. Use hammer.
  3. Bag spawn to asguard base and reset. Use hammer.
  4. Map travel to mounds base and reset. Use hammer.
  5. Bed spawn to main base. Log out.
  6. Get message from friend at 2am saying mounds base is gone.
  7. Log in and map travel to desert base. Hammer says 18 hours. Reset to 168 staring at hammer. Map travel to mounds lake base. Say, “wtf”.
  8. Make this post.

Greetings,

Thank you for your report. We are currently looking into issues with the decay system.
In the meantime, make sure to interact with multiple chests and workbenches placed on your bases to make sure the decay is reset.
We’ll reach out to you in private to request more information regarding your base. Please check your direct messages and forum notifications.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.