Base gone, lost all / last login 1 day before

Game mode: [Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: [PvE-Conflict official server 6457 Siptah]
Region: [ Europe ]
Mods?: [ Are mods installed: No ]
Edition: [ Steam ]

Bug Description:

Last login by clan member yesterday, i logged in today and complete mainbase is gone

Expected Behavior:

Base still is there … lost all, over 1k hours playtime is gone i want a serverrollback pls

Installed Mods:

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

not known:

Any event entries in the event log?

yes decayed yesterday say ther log but as said … yesterday my m8 played and i rfershed the timer last by my self on saturday. and i checked the refresh timer, i am 100% sure it was not our fault, this was a bug which cost us over 1000 hours playtime (only by me) >.<

same issue, massive base gone in an instant…siptah #6458

1 Like

i feel with you buddy… the material, the time spent etc… all gone :frowning:

1 Like

Just wondering if this has anything to do with servers being down for maintenance and causing bases to decay?

1 Like

Funcom, any feedback?!

We’re aware of this report and similar reports and looking into the matter. Details are sparse at the moment, but as soon as we know more we’ll let you know. Thanks for your patience!

i really hope you will do something about this problem, i mean there are thousands of hours spent, no vaccation cause respawntimer refresh and so on. and now all is gone even when the last player was some hours ago online. there must be a server rollback or something or just replace the stuff (i think i had yround 3 chests of each existing material on siptah (no idea how many dungeons i visited to get the eldarium)… please do something for your players

1 Like

It happend to us at #6458 !!! lol logged in as i do everyday :smiley: all base GONE … BAGS ALL OVER THE PLACE … wtf… only us on the server, i also noticed the server has been crashing 4 - 5 times today , might have something to do with that ?

anyway its totaly f…ked up and sooo insaine wasted hours for nothing if we dont get rollback on the server

Give it time. My home server back in February of 2020 experienced the same thing. Server was rolled back and server hardware failure was to blame.

1 Like

Can anyone post a screenshot of the log, including the “server” checkbox, which shows when the server was shut down and when it was booted up. It’s a shot in the dark, but I think it might be useful to compare the timestamps and see if the system clock might have been incorrectly set after the maintenance.

1 Like

@Jadzia Give it time… yeah i noticed that now already some new clan start to build at the location my base was…
@funcom please make the sever rollback as soon as possible … the time which is wasted here lead only to more problems. and sorry to say this … it was no human failure that someone just forgot to refresh his base… it was a bug caused by an update or something. on server 6457 i noticed now 4 more clans which suffer from the same problem …are you guys aware that people spent hours on hours for this game and support you buying dlc’s although the game is still buggy :confused:

Hey there,

We posted an announcement about this situation here:

5 Likes

@Ignasi this are really good news, sry for my bad words, i hope you guys can understand that a part of my heart is bound to the game and structures i created.
Thanks a lot for the fast help <3

5 Likes

They move pretty quick with base losses caused by g-portal server issues. Now you will have people complain that they lost hours of work because of the rollback when their base wasn’t effected. There is no win - win for Funcom here. A base loss is something they won’t let happen.

1 Like

Why would you play on official servers then? I have a private server with no decay because of our EPIC structures and no wipe in 2 years and don’t plan to. I make backups twice daily.

-Croozi

Croozi’s Chaos & Chill Epic RP Builds & Quests (West Coast) IP: 45.35.136.209:28900

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.