Majority of base lost stability after 48 hours - was at 168 hours at last logon

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America - PVE 1509
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Last played game on 5/22/22, logged out of base with a 168 hour timer. Logged in today 5/24/22 and majority of base was gone except for some candles, torches, and small furniture. Event log showed everything else lost stability. I just force transferred to this server due to my old server being decommissioned - now I have lost almost everything. Can my items please be restored?

Installed Mods:

N/A

Steps to Reproduce:

Please see description - this was not something I was able to reproduce and the description has all of the details I am aware of.

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you share your clan’s name?
Also a screenshot of the map showing the location of your base?

If you prefer, you can reach out in private via direct message by tagging @community.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, my clan name is Sun Stealer. One of my bases is in D11, the other I can’t remember, and can’t go check since I am now seeing the message “access suspended due to abuse of the building system to block off content.” As far as I am aware there is no “content” in my 2 locations. I had a base at the exact same D11 location on my last server I was just moved from unwillingly. If it is a content location why is there no building warning?? I already lost so much on the involuntary server move - and now everything from my other servers as well will all be expired by the time I can access the game again for something I have no knowledge of wrongdoing?? Please give me back my items and/or let me at least access my other server.

@Mayra, is there any response to this? I just have to lose everything I own due to harassment by another player reporting me for no reason?

Greetings,

Apologies for the delay in my response. From the message you received, it seems that your account has suffered disciplinary action. Therefore, please seek further assistance through our Zendesk channel.

Thank you in advance.