Best/Easiest Solo Build To Play For Returning Player?

I haven’t played since 2018 or 2019. My weapons were Elementalist and Shotgun. I am looking for something different that I can Solo Story content with. I am looking for a build with mechanics that aren’t complicated. I would be starting from lvl 1. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Hammer/shotgun worked perfectly for me.

1 Like

You didn’t say how far in the story you got before.

Chaos/Pistol is listed as the easiest mode in the selection screen. I chose that and as far as I can see it’s pretty automatic. I got almost all the way through the story just using the powers as they got slotted (I looked some up in the latter half of the Tokyo story). I did do all the missions at least once before moving to the next map (although most I did not do more than that - only the fun ones :slight_smile: ).

1 Like

Anything works solo. Seriously anything works for the story.

If you want as uncomplicated as it gets, Hammer/Shotgun will never do you wrong.

1 Like

Elemental + Anything is easy for soloing. The heals are there, it’s well-ranged, and the Heat / Cold mechanics never ever bother you with low-hitting powers. Elemental + Chaos is a good starter, since you can kite a bit and then PBAoE with Chaos or Ice.