Beware arcane armaments bazaar purchase

Nah this needs to be everywhere so everyone is aware how misleading the Items are. Not everyone goes out of their way to check bug reports, majority go to general forums.

2 Likes

I think you are missing the point of a bug report, unless you dont want it fixed and just want an excuse to complain.

I think you are missing the point of making players aware of these predatory cash shop items. If they want to charge 10 bucks or whatever it is for the weapons then thatā€™s fine. But they gotta be transparent about it.

2 Likes

Again, assuming the worst.

Go troll somewhere else.

Thatā€™s pretty rich from someone advocating spamming the forum with repeated posts

Folks, no need to get at each othersā€™ throats.

The template is the easiest way to deliver the information to us, but not necessarily a requirement.
All we ask is you are able to objectively convey the issue in a way that makes sense and can be easily digested and checked by QA to test. Snide commentary does not add anything to the report and just wastes everyoneā€™s time and energy.

Now thatā€™s said, the wording on the items in the Arcane Armaments bundle have been marked for review, so thank you for the report. Thereā€™s a couple other itemsā€™ descriptions that are similarly marked as well.

8 Likes

Thank you @AndyB for the response.

If/when it gets resolved - how will it be addressed to the community? Through the game or through forum announcements? Not everyone checks forums

1 Like

A patch note most likely, and those are shared across a variety of channels, such as Twitter, Facebook, reddit, discord, and here on these forums.

1 Like

Thanks @AndyB i jad submitted a bug report on the matter shortly before this post. Hopefully both sides can find some sort of middle ground or something.

1 Like

I got duped as well. I was like. Awesome! Daggers that channel magic. Instead, they are just slightly better than Zath daggers or Snakebite and that is only because I have a bladesmith on my bench.

But they aint.

Donā€™t put "Channels Sorcery or magic"n and have it not do that.

I feel really dumb.

1 Like

Add me to the scam. Totally pissed.

Youā€™re pretty generous with other peopleā€™s money. ā€œChannel raw magic into complex spellsā€¦ā€ Thatā€™s way more than mere ā€œoverreaching.ā€

You gotta speak their language to maximize successful negotiation and remain emotionally detached in the process. Youā€™re upset. I get that and you have every right to be so. I am hoping they do the right thing and see this is not the type of business they want to turn into. Iā€™m actually on your side on this one and I donā€™t see why a refund canā€™t be done since these would be considered entitled gear and anything you made would be non usable once the transaction is reversed.

2 Likes

Im not mad basically disappointed as someone who as of know has purchased 4 copies with 2 sets of dlc I still love the game and as of now I am thinking its some sort of error between the item writers and the design team.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.