Black Cube in the North West

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvP]
Region: [EU]

Far in the North West, out of the regular Map, there is a pure black Structure.
It probably has a use.
Maybe a dungeon or something. The problem is, from high up, for example up a tower near the aqueduct in the highlands, you can see this structure from every distance. No idea why, but it definitly shouldn’t be drawn at that distance.
Besides the fact that you could never naturally see this structure from anywhere.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Got a screenshot of that?

you referrin to this box?

Seems like the one:

The spot pictured in these images appears to be (or is at least close to) the strange vortex point identified in the northern highlands.

The same spot is documented in this thread:

I don’t know what the black cube is that you are both identifying – just that it aligns with this Conan Exiles map anomaly.

It has nothing to do with the so called vortex point. The black spot is visible from other locations too. It actually seems to be a “shadow” of The Black Keep dungeon. The instance itself is located far beyond the western valley where the star metal meteors land. If you open your map while you are in the Black Keep, it will show your location near the western edge of the map.

I took a screenie (the first one) while hovering in Fly mode near the Aqueduct, the black line on the map clearly points to the place where I was on the map after entering the Black Keep dungeon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.