Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 6000
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Blocking spawnpoint bug

Bug Reproduction:

Have a big tower on pvp server, siptah. Moved a bed with the new feature move, suddenly it give me "cant build, will block spawnpoint message when i want to place walls/items etc everywhere. Ergo: unable to place, move all building pieces and placeables within the whole tower from bottom, to top of the tower. wherever inside the tower im unable to build etc. getting spawnpoint blocking messages all the time. I tried to remove bracelet, reload the cells/area, destroyed bed/placed new bed far away from area, server restart (been going on for 3 days). But Bug is still there no matter what i do. Cant build anything within aprox 10 foundation high, and within a circle having a diameter of maybe 6-7 foundation width (the tower) removing/deleting building pieces within area is possible, but cant replace/upgrade or build new when removed within the area? Please help, i dont want the tower to be all open in a chaotic pvp server. :slight_smile: Thanks for understanding.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. We will reach out to you in private to request more information.

Please check your forum notifications for our direct message.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.