Blood and Law music static and distortion

Game version:
Type of issue: Bug - Music
Mods: None

Bug Description:

During the Aspect fight on Acheron, the music suddenly started to distort and make a loud static noice. This didn’t affect my SFX at first, however after pressing “Esc” and going back in, the distort sounds also affected my SFX and can be heard whenever I do an input. Some time later the boss music couldn’t be heard anymore, not even the noise. Only the SFX noise seemed to remain.

I’m not sure how to reproduce this issue. I’ve checked my audio on different platforms, such as YouTube while this audio bug persisted in the background, but only the game seemed to be affected by it, nothing else. Acheron was the first level I booted up today without having played anything else before that. Going back into the main menu also didn’t seem to fix the issue, only by restarting the game could the noise be fixed.

Has anyone had an issue similar to this? I’ve tried looking through some posts on the Bug Reports page but couldn’t find anyone with similar issues.

Greetings from Hell! And welcome to our forum.

Thank you for your report. Can you tell us if you’re playing the Steam or Game pass version, please?

We await your reply.

Greetings from Heaven!

I own the Steam version of the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings!

Thank you for the additional information. We shared it with our team for more investigation.

We appreciate your patience while we review your case. :metal:

Just to add a datapoint for your bug-fixing-deamons :smiling_imp:: I got something similar on the final boss fight of the game and had to quit bc. it was unplayable.
The music, and just the music, was entirely replaced by cracking sounds (just like someone constantly un/replugs the audio jack of your guitar :wink: ). Not that pleasant on 100% volume.
Steam Version, Windows 10, no wireless headphones or something like that.

1 Like