Music crashing the game?

Online private
Crash
PvE
NA

I noted… game = stable - turn on music, note game crashes. Turn off music - game doesn’t crash.

There may be no correlation, as I noticed this in hindsight after gettign tired of the music all the time.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Not sure if related, but I’ve been getting a bug where the combat music doesn’t stop after a fight is finished. I’ll get attacked by something, kill it, and then still be listening to the Japanese battle drums while I continue my exploration. Usually seems to happen if it’s a weak creature that i kill quickly.

Sometimes it’ll stop if I get into another fight. Sometimes that won’t work and I need to re-log into the server.

This is on a private pve server on xbox.

Mr.Crom, you just described exactly what I experience as a single player on a local PC.

I was trying to determine if there was a subtle change in the music.

Unfortunately, neither of us have helped the OP :cry:

Are you using an AMD chip by chance?

I have an Intel I-5 5600

says OP.

I run AMD and never had soundissues. I know there was some issue with some configs using realtek in some combinations. Some of manies. While some like still can experiment this, other system just slightly different may not.
That’s still the thing.

On the other hand, sound problems are often the first symptoms when a system is struggling.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.