Ambient (non-combat) music no longer plays

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [US East]

The in-game ambient music is no longer playing since the patch deployment this morning. I’ve been playing for a couple of hours this evening and I have not heard any of the environmental music tracks play once. I’ve been in the Highlands most of the time but did dip down into the desert and still heard nothing. The only music that plays is the combat music. I’ve checked my audio settings and music volume is set to 100.

So sad. I like the accompaniment.

2 Likes

I have the same problem on the PC, ambient music doesn’t seem to play, also only some of the combat music seems to be playing during fights.

2 Likes

I… only just noticed this. I’m standing here in the North, and noticing ambient sounds, yes, but music? It’s gone. That was one of the reasons I loved the Highlands…

2 Likes

Hey @Smokedgouda94

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention. Sending your report to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

Same problem here on PC, no music, beside weird freeze aswell
Good luck guys for the fixes
Cheers

2 Likes

I have same bug, no ambient music (non combat). I was really enjoying it. Not playing until its fixed. Great game. Today is Thursday 09 May 2019. Im on Xbox One. Both offline and online.

1 Like

I’m on the xbox and have the same problem.Just downloaded it,and now i can’t continue playing without no music.This is a joke!

1 Like

Not sure when this will be fixed, if it is. Few months? Their “Critical Patch” that is currently installing for me (kinda bad timing, since I forgot to pay attention to the time and I wasn’t in a safe place when server reset/patch update hit) mentions nothing about this, nor does their little Bug Fix Tracking Board. In fact the fixes are for issues I haven’t seen, myself.

Though I may still play the game between Break-Patch and Fix-Patch, I certainly don’t see myself going into the Highlands lol The music actually makes everything better, honestly.

-edited for spelling mistakes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.