Combat music always stay

Game mode: ALL
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: ALL
Region: ALL

[Describe the bug here]

Once you go in combat the combat music never stop so you have to cut the music out because it is annoying.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start a fight
  2. Flee or even kill the enemy
  3. Combat music stay on like you are in combat (Like always)

Thanks to look into this bug.

1 Like

Happen with thrall at sepumuru, giant turtle on river, gazelle everything/everywhere for me

3 Likes

I am confirming this bug. It doesn’t seem to matter which NPC or location. I had to turn the music completely off because I got so sick of hearing the combat/chase music.

1 Like

happens to me as well, to let the music fade i usually engage combat with a random npc and kill him. music fades.
have a try :wink:

same by me. The music never stops after an attack. And its over all in game.

1 Like

I’m experiencing this too.

Can be safe inside my base and it starts up. Killing something doesn’t make the music stop - it just switches off randomly after a long time.

Conversely - I sometimes get no music when I engage an enemy or when hit from behind by an unseen enemy.

The opening of doors and chests, and the “oof” landing sound your character makes didn’t start for a long time when I was on last night.

I have also experience this it doesn’t seem to be a location just random.

Did you whack your companion/unkillable NPC(merchant), or a knocked out foe by accident?

Hey there,

Thanks for the heads-up. We’ll send this to our team so they can look into what’s causing these non-stop vibes.

3 Likes

I’m experiencing this bug also, it’s still occurring after the 13/05 hotfix.

SP. Started a new game without mods to confirm it was a Funcom bug.

Seems to be happening randomly and everywhere. It’s happening to me after almost all aggro/combats (but not all). Once combat music starts it never stops until logging out. Extremely annoying.

Interestingly, when moving across the map (as if when crossing into a new ‘zone/area’ [not biome] or crossing some sort of trigger boundaries) the regular background music will start for a few seconds but gets overridden again by the combat music. I’ve noticed this ‘transition glitching’ as I arrived at Sepermeru - the regular music briefly started then was almost immediately replaced by the combat music. I also noticed it happening around the Shattered Bridge when I started a new game to verify the bug.

Please fix this ASAP, this is not an easy bug to ignore. I don’t relish the thought of turning the music off for several months, I’ll just stop playing if it’s not fixed soon. I certainly won’t be buying the DLC until it is.

Don’t get me wrong Funcom, I understand that development is challenging and some bugs are inevitable
 but you have to know your game tests one’s patience at times.

1 Like

Same here! Same bug!

Regards

jim

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.