Blood and Sand armor changed from warm to cold

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | ]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug ]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [USA east]

Anyone who woke up after the update naked and at their bed probably died when server restarted … because Blood and Sand armor changed from warm to cold and they boiled to death in their armor.

Why this sudden change? We lost EVERYTHING we were carrying, and now three of my favorite armors are mostly useless.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

3 Likes

Anyway I’m going to get my gear back?
I’m highly doubtful. I’m getting kind of tired repeatedly having to farm the same stuff over and over because of random game glitches.

1 Like

Had the exact same issue. Char died while offline and I lost all my stuff.

Was my favourite armour, the stats were the reason why I bought the dlc in the first place.
However, armour description didn’t change on the exiles wiki, I assume it is a bug too.

Really love the game, but I have no idea how the manage to reintroduce old bugs or create so many new ones whith every single patch. Always things that don’t seem to be related at all. You couldn’t even reproduce that if you tried…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.