Blood Letter not working?

**Game mode:**Online Unofficial Server
Type of issue: Item not working
Server type: PvP
Region: NA

I have learned the Jhabbal Sag religion and crafted the alter, then the Blood Letter item for zeals and Sacred Blood but nothing I kill drops blood nor zeals. Not beasts, not humanoids, not demons.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Learn Jhabbal Sag religion, craft alter and Blood Letter
  2. Use Blood Letter on everything you can. Humans, beasts, demons and dragons.
  3. Get nothing. No zeals, no Sacred Blood.
  4. Wonder if you missed something or if a bug.

Can’t upgrade the alter or make any of the other items without the blood and the zeals :frowning:

Seems to be working fine for me. I’m on an Official PvE server. You are using the Blood Letter on humanoid corpses right? You need to kill a human NPC, then harvest the body with the Blood Letter to get the Sacred Blood. This blood can then be used in the alter to craft items (e.g. night vision potion), and that will give you zeal.

Make sure you are using it on human NPC mobs. While the info on the item does not specifically say, and is a little misleading, it is intended for harvesting human corpses to get Sacred Blood.

It might be worth taking a couple of swings at each corpse. Sometimes it does not connect or proc on the first harvest swing (been kind of a known issue for a long time).

Yes I’m using it on the humans in the different capitals but they are not very blood donation friendly :frowning:

I keep going till the corpses turn into bags instead (unless looted and they disappear).

The server I play on are working on their own mod though and I can tell from the t3 alters that it wasn’t always a problem. They had an update the other day so maybe that could be the issue?

In your OP, you said that this is an Online Unofficial Server. Perhaps check in with the server admin? It may be that they are running a mod, or have otherwise adjusted their game to prevent the garnering of the Sacred Blood.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.