Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=

Bug Description:

Blue screen before character shows up since friday

Bug Reproduction:

Reset ps, deleted Conan and reloaded, tried other server, all same results:
Please copy this info and paste it into a new report. Thank you!

Greetings Exile, and welcome to our forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you share with us if you’re playing on an Online private server or Co-op match?

In the meantime, please try the suggested steps:

Let us know if the issue still persists.

Private pve server
The issue still persists.

1 Like

Safe mode did not help as the issue is Conan, not my playstation. I have rebooted it and even deleted Conan and reinstalled it. Nothing makes it better and I will lose my base and thralls by Friday if it is not fixed. All other games work fine.

2 Likes

Greetings,

Thank you for the additional information. Can you confirm your console has the latest System Software Update? Please try to update it just in case.

Also, by any chance are you using an external drive or other components like a controller that might not be supported by the platform?

We await your reply.

1 Like

Ps5 here same issues since 2nd patch hoping today’s update would fix sadly not. Been like this since 2nd sorcery update so nearly a month. Deleted game, rebuilt database, reset router. So sorcery for me went just playable to crash everytime it tries to connect/load siptah.

Also fellow tribey from different country on PS4 been crashing during loading since 1st sorcery update.

Edit
Single player loads fine.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.