Bombing things...question about damage

For efficiency sake when we are raiding, we stack 4 or 5 bombs in a spot and let her rip. We noticed that we aren’t getting the full damage in this method. We were hitting a vault up and we placed bombs around the entire thing on foundations and lit it. 5000 damage x 20 bombs… the damage on the vault was only 25,000 not 100,000. We found that anything more than 2 bombs on a vault would sometimes bug out and not give real damage amounts. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Um… Are bombs damaging themselves and killing each other off?

I play another game and any more than 7 bombs can’t be used as the bombs blow each other up. Have you tried using one or two bombs at a time and seeing if the result is the same?

1 Like

Sounds like same damage as underwater. My guess is that 1/2 the damage is burning after the explosion. Underwater there is no burning, and maybe they changed it so there is only 1 stack of burning no matter how many jars? Just a guess.

Edit, misread the numbers, Never mind

The colliders from the other jars are blocking damage as Critter said.

I don’t want to be controversial here, as many of my friends have posted to the contrary – but it still takes 105 jars to kill a vault – and can be done densely. I did 16 per side for the first run, then 16 per side until expended. Two explosions to pop it. Got a Wightblade and some other neat stuffs.

Placement is key, if you put jars not right next to it results vary.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.