Boss creatures stuck inside base foundations

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [NA]

Giant crocodile west of the shattered basin is trapped inside the foundations of my base the past 3 weeks on 1313 server. A server restart doesn’t reset the crocodile to its spawn location. This should be fixed so that the boss creatures are reset to their spawn points if they get bugged. or fix it so that they cannot get stuck inside mesh or objects.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. build a base beside crocodile spawn and after a few times farming it will bug through the ground or foundation.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Seems like the croc took a special liking to your basement. Are you storing any special goods down there? :wink:

1 Like

I had similar experience with the dragon in the arena. I have no base anywhere nearby, but during the ensuing fight the dragon pursued me and then disappeared (mostly) into the mesh of the stairs. He was unable to hit me, but a bit of him was showing above floor level and I just casually whacked away at him until he died.

Noticed similar things with birds disappearing into cliff faces. Not sure if this is holes in the meshes here and there, or something with the creatures coding.

Single Player mode.