Broken Admin Teleport

Online Private
Bug
PvP
NA

Using an admin teleport (CTRL clicking the map) causes me to arrive 100 feet in the air and fall to my death. Then the game forgets that I currently have both a bed and a bedroll and places me at the start of the game. This happened 5 times before I gave up. Also, using fly before the teleport does not help as the game completely forgets any admin commands pre port and drops you to your death again.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Open admin panel and make yourself an admin
  2. Use the ctrl click method to teleport to a new place on the map
  3. Fall to your death
  4. Respawn at the beginning of the game
1 Like

This happens only in some places. To avoid dying, you can always use god mode.

1 Like

I enabled god mode prior to porting and it was deactivated along with fly as soon as I teleported. If it were a work around this would still be a bug that needs to be addressed.

Strange, do you use the base game admin panel to activate god mode or do you use pippi commands?

You mentioned admin panel but I would like to try to reproduce your issue because I haven’t died teleporting in a long while.

Are you playing on exiled lands or siptah?
Do you die every time or only when you teleport to a specific location?
Is your god mode deactivated every time you teleport?
Are you using mods? Could you please share your mod list.

I’ve run into this a few times recently and as a result I’ve been teleporting into water first and then my chosen destination. It’s like the game is teleporting you to the chosen x-y but preserving the z of your previous position. So, if you are teleporting to a lower elevation, you fall.

Hey @Shadex

Thanks for the feedback. It’s been relayed to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

I have observed this behavior as well.
Further, when I died this way, it placed me in the beginning of the Sunken City dungeon instance, rather than at my bed.

When using admin teleport, I have taken to teleporting to places that I know are higher up in elevation (either due to landscape or due to buildings in place that I can land on) or to places where i can plummet into water and survive.

Expectation: The system detects the elevation of the land and places you 1m above it rather than 100m above. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.