[BUG] 2.1.1 Thralls Not Making Heavy Attacks w/Star Metal Axe

Game mode: [(Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [| Bug |]
Server type: [PvP | PvE]
Region: [America]

I’ve spent two days testing this now. It seems as if fighter thralls use almost exclusively light attacks when armed with a Star Metal War Axe. I haven’t tested all types of axes, just star metal. But my thralls, all different types of fighters, just use light attacks. They never cause bleed anymore.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get any fighter thrall. A Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker would be good.
  2. Go to the Unnamed City or some other place with lots of different NPC models.
  3. Give the thrall a Star Metal War Axe.
  4. Watch it never make a heavy attack or heavy attack combo.
1 Like

I noticed this as well, but with a sword (Telith’s Lament) as well as axe (Ancient Lemurian Axe) just now. Took a thrall out who was a Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker, started her with axe while hunting elephant and noticed she was not causing bleeds. After seeing this against multiple foes I switched her to Teliths’ Lement to see if it was something wrong with the axe, but she did only light attacks with the sword also, causing no cripples.

Game mode: private server
Type of Issue: bug
Server type: pvp
Region: America

I have not tested extensively, just with those two weapons and with treasure seeker thrall at least where I’ve been noticing this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.