[BUG REPORT] Elixir of vigor and Jungle Rum give you negative HP/Stamina respectevely

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: None
Mods: NONE

Bug Description:

Elixir of vigor and Jungle Rum give you negative HP/Stamina respectively.

Bug Reproduction:

1. start the game having an elixir of vigor, an elixir of might, and salted pork available, and write down your HP.
  2. Drink the elixir of vigor, and notice an HP increase as expected.
  3. eat the salted pork and notice the health drops slightly.
  4. drink the elixir of might to replace the vigor buff for a str.
  5. Notice the HP.
    Expected Result: The HP should NOT be less than the HP you started with.
    Actual Result: The HP is now less than what you had at the start of the game.

This also happens with Jungle Rum/Stamina. NO MODS ARE BEING USED.

1 Like

I can’t add screenshots since I am a “new user” it says.

I upgraded your user status. You can upload pictures now.

1 Like

I found it was easier to just record a quick video. Here it is: Elixir Vigor and Jungle Rum bug debuff - YouTube

1 Like

The buffs have been bugged for a while now hopefully it will be fixed with the next update

1 Like

These buffs have been bugged for years, it just wasn’t very noticeable before 3.0 because most buffs affected attributes instead of player stats directly.

There were a few bugged items that, rather than fix the bug, Funcom just changed them to be attribute buffs instead, leaving the Elixir of Freedom as the only remaining stat buff before the 3.0 attribute overhaul.

Now, the ancient bug is back in everyone’s faces. If something increases your health or stamina, it can cause them to go negative. Not only that, it can do it more than once.

Expecting this to be fixed by the next update may be a bit optimistic when it has been swept under the rug for years.

1 Like

I mean if it was around it wasn’t noticeable at all because I play pvp and have used buffs a ton. Now the issue seems to be the sated buff. The potions work fine until you eat something. So to me this is new with 3.0 and should be fixed.