Bug Report on freezing while spell casting

I have found that the game will freeze and give a bluescreen error about 50% of the time I try to cast sorceries on ps4…

3 Likes

Yes!!!
thank you for posting this!!!

I avoid spell casting entirely now as just bringing out wand will often leave me on a locked screen.

2 activities I currently avoid due to lockup::

1. use of magic wand, and
    1. using the tabs for Bazaar and Challenges.
      ( I was absolutely loving the Challenges, but just hitting the tab for the Challenges or Bazaar randomly but often locks up my game.

I agree high likelyhood of screen lock using wand I don’t know about 50% of the time because I am now gun-shy to try either of these activities…

Currently can’t keep any solo play game going longer than about 50 minutes, regardless of activity. But the wand issue can freeze up a game that has just been reloaded.

3 Likes

The crash issue happens to me too in single player when ever I use the stuff. When ever trigger the stuff and my character does the animation for the spell menu to appear, the game crashes on me.

Plus I can’t transfer my character in single player from exile lands to siptah via the “copy character” fanction.

3 Likes

The crash issue happens to me too in single player when ever I use the stuff. When ever trigger the stuff and my character does the animation for the spell menu to appear, the game crashes on me.

Plus I have issues in single player with the “copy character” fanction from exile lands to siptah.

1 Like

Hello there everyone!

Thank you for your reports!

In order for us to be able to accurately report these situations, would you kindly provide me with the information shown in this thread?

2 Likes

I tried your Bug Report Thread it was very confusing and I may have published it multiple times but this is I believe the Bug Report you wanted us to fill out @RitualGround

Thankyou for your attention on this.

Conan Exile Freezes when using sorcery Staff!!!

FUNCOMM!!!

It has become a clan joke, that when playing one or all of us freeze, we yell out into the mike, “FUNCOM !!!”,
much as Captain Kirk yelled “KAANNNnnnn!” in Star Trek (the Wrath of Kaan).

I just wanted to say that at this point, crashes happen so often we who play the game online have accepted it as part of gameplay, we approach large bases at a canter, or dismount entirely on busy servers, etc etc etc, we work around things, all that said…

PLEASE FIX SORCERY IN SOLO MODE.

because when online an online server is down, or your neighbours just shutdown a hunting area with an obnoxiously ridiculous build, we can still enjoy solo play.

PLEASE FIX SORCERY IN SOLO MODE!

2 Likes

I’m with you on this my friend. Single Player needs fixing not only on sorcery but on it’s “character copy” option too and on many other things in it.

In other words, single player needs the same love and care as the online.

1 Like

To me my friend, the game freezes and crushes in single player when my character enters the animation to trigger the spell select menu even when I am not near a Thrall nor be corrupted .

1 Like

Crashes aren’t just on solo. It’s online too.

1 Like

@jmk1999
Absolutely, crashes, or screen freezing are every bit as bad online on Official Servers as they were at Siptah’s launch.

At least that could be attributed to the Maelstrom mechanics. Now on Exiles crashes, screen lock, and blue screen all can occur at any instance of approaching a neighbouring base, or entering a dungeon, or exiting a dungeon. Or running, or riding a horse, not trying to be unfair, there is a lot wrong right now.

My gameplay style does not use Magic currently as online mistakes are too costly, for example the first time I tried corpse recovery online, resulted in corpse falling through map to be lost…

After several weeks of daily playI have currently stepped back from online play, but if you have particular details regarding freezing issues please fill out a Bug Report, it will help the entire community. And get people talking about that specific issue.

New Bug Report Template::

There’s already an ongoing report about all of this online actually.

1 Like