BUG: VOIP not working on server

Game mode: [ Online private ]
Type of issue: [ Bug | Performance ]
Server type: [ PvP ]
Region: [ EU ]

Ever since the patch has come out, the server I play on has had major VOIP issues as in, not working at all. The server is up to date on all patches and has been restarted a few times. But the VOIP will not work at all.

Seeing the same issue on official servers. Tried on two different officials and in game voice isn’t working.

It’s dumb and needs to be fixed ASAP

The last time several times there were VOIP issues, it was on Vivox’s side.

Correction, they were using Discord. Left the original part of the post for the record.

Though I’m watching a Twitch stream right now, they don’t seem to be having any issues, for what that’s worth.

VOIP isnt working on multiple servers, hope funcom is getting in touch with the right folks to fix this

1 Like

The worse thing about it, is that it isn’t just servers. It’s in single player as well that it’s not working in. Someone made a major goof and NEEDS to be handled cause this type of stuff is LEGIT Server Killer.

Hey there,

Our team is looking into these VoIP issues.
Thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

Game mode: Online private & Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP | PvE
Region: America

VOIP stopped working on our server and all the others I play on after this latest patch. It also isn’t working in Single Player. This often happens on steam Tuesdays but we are into 1:30a ET and it’s still not working, seems something is very broken

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Restart steam
  2. Open Conan
  3. Login
  4. No voice

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: ( Online private )
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Misc
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE | RP
Region: [Please enter your server region] NA

Voice issue ever since patch

I am not sure if this issue has to do with the new patch or not, but ever since the patch has dropped no one on my server has been able to use voice in game anymore.

I’m also having issues with voice chat. It IS working for me, but it’s very very quiet. You can hear that there is a voice there, but it’s too quiet to hear what anyone is saying. (this is going both ways too - It’s quiet when I hear others talk and quiet when others try to hear me talk). We have adjusted the volume in game, in steam, AND in windows and it makes no difference. So voice chat is currently unusable.

Hey there,

Quick update: we’re looking into this issue and we’re aiming to release a fix for it in the next hotfix, although we don’t currently have any ETA we can share.
Apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

Any update would be very nice

Can we get any sort of inkling of a timeline on this? This is a real killer for the roleplay servers here. Are we looking at days or weeks? Any sort of info would be nice to take back to our players to give them hope as we don’t want to lose the momentum in our seasons stories

1 Like

It is 18 hours since last update, and the VOIP BUG has basically halted all non text RP servers. Can we please get an update? We’d at least like to know if Funcom found a root cause already and if we can expect hotfix today or later. We have our own communities we need to communicate to and need more frequent updates on such a major gamebreaking issue. Thanks!

We have no ETA we can share other than we’re working on it and hoping to release it as soon as possible.
Apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

Yesterday the voice seemed to work, is there any development?

The issue was fixed server side so there won’t be any need to release a hotfix.
Let us know if the issue reoccurs.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.