Bugged or not? Ice vault

I don’t know if this is a bug, or should work like this. Anyway, how am I suposed to break this?

We put 30 bombs on the top of the ice and we barely damage it… that doesn’t make sense…

1 Like

This I believe is an unintended thing that needs to be fixed… and probably will be.

Not bugged but an unforeseen issue. I read about this and apparently you can only do very little damage from the top and you can’t build under it to get a jar nearby. Can’t fire arrows while swimming either.

Maybe try using explosive orbs and grease orbs?
Not sure if DoT from the fire damage will be enough to make a difference…

but on the bright side.
If you do succeed in breaking the vaults. I don’t think the same people will do that again.

I did broke’em, with a very well placed trebuchet. But, I still think that issue should be fixed. That’s where the dupers from our server (#1999) used to hide they stuff. I’m still looking for the undermesh bases, I just don’t know how to.

1 Like

Oh, that’s actually a good idea, ty!

1 Like

This works great, as does getting camera stuck in wall. (hard to do) but you can get a view under world from time to time.

2 Likes

There’s not a whole lot of undermesh spots left out there, so typically if you suspect undermeshing you can run to the well known spots and foundation sweep. Dupers get wiped pretty easilly these days because its so easy to raid undermeshers.

I don’t know the spots, but’ll look for them later. Yup, we still hunting some of them, but most of them left the server :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.