Bugs after new update 1.28 ps4

Hey there Ignasis!

Im having similar lags, official server PvP pinging at 66. Big lag whenever an npc ( thrall or enemy) changes from stagnant to hostile. I also have a crazy lag on death, even when i remove the bracelet, and usually wind up in the desert.

Scenerio: running on mountain, attacked by ram, lag, rubber band out off of a cliff, wind up in desert.

Hope that helps!

Oh and it started after the katana and bow update.

The biggest issue i have experienced so far is building. Randomly doesnt let me place a wall, ceilling or foundation. Have to destroy others around it and attempt to place again. This happens on both private online server, host server and offline.

Ok now a massive problem starting a new base no other bases anywhere near us sept what i have build but if i try now to build anything it says land is claimed. But it my buildings that are the only things near by so it won’t let me place anything at all near the old stuff I’ve placed. So now I carnt even finish my base off

Still have this Character Bug. There is no weapon slots.

You didn’t state if it was SP, private or official. If it is not SP, is it possible someone has and under mesh base where you are trying to build? Just a thought.

As of 12/30 the admin panel on sp has a few problems. Free building would benefit greatly from fixing the “fly” cheat enable button and a few of the other features as well.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.