Building/Crafting Stations disappearing after server restart

I have found some other people with the same issue, and no real fix, but i will ask here again just to see if maybe someone has figured it out!

I run a dedicated server for a small community of friends, and i restart daily, update every 2 days. For some strange reason, not EVERY time, but some times, misc building items will disappear when the server restarts, full crafting benches, sometimes buildings and foundations, sometimes placed thralls.

Seemingly there is no pattern to it, its a different tribe, different buildings, i can’t find anything relating them together, so its been very tough trying to figure out exactly what is going on.

The server has mods, but this issue was happening before then. we had assumed it was due to the purge, but we have had that off for a long time now because we thought it was the issue.

Server specs:
Windows 10 Home
i5 7600k 3.8ghz
16gb Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4 2333MHz
240 Crucial SSD with 1 TB 5400 RPM Western Digital backup

Papatashis Dong Palace is the server and i am hoping that someone has had this issue before and can provide some insight into it! Any other information i can provide to help, just let me know! Thank you.

bump
got the same issues…disappearing benches and entire buildings at times…decay system is shut off

this needs to be fixed ASAP…no point in building anything if it disappears after restarting the server…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.