Maybe somebody can offer help with the following situation:
- I build a private server for Conan Exiles, Exiled Lands. On that server, I turned off building decay and build several bases.
- I created a new server to test Isle of Siptah.
- Now, I want to return to the Exiled Lands. I managed to put in the old database and all works fine, but…
- … large parts of the main base get deleted due to abandonment as soon as you start the server, although building decay is still turned off. Some of the contents are dropped into loot bags, but not all of it, and they disappear too quickly to pick them up.
- Other bases - built later - have survived the hiatus without problem.
I have backups of the database and restarted the server several times to see if it happens every time. Curiously, some ice boxes got deleted on the first tries, but remain on later tries. Which loot bags possibly also changes.
I have already tried to create a new character (with a different steam account) to approach the base more slowly in case it’s connected to the character, point of login or sth., but that didn’t help.
The original database is dated to 15th of September. I made a backup.
Anybody got an idea on how to save the base or at least the loot? Why does the building disappear at all, even though others remain and building decay is off? Any way to circumvent the problem, turn of loot bag decay or sth.?