Building lost stability after update, lost a bunch of stuff =(

Game mode: Online official
**Type of issue:**Bug
Server type: PVP
Region: US west cost

After updating my foundation to tier 3 yesterday, the game decided today my tier 1 columns appear to have lost the ability to grant stability to platforms they were supporting, once I logged in (and after a server reset). This caused me to lose all of my alchemy stuff, probably 6-12 hours of stuff. No loot bags fell or decayed. Is there any way I could have this stuff back please? It is highly discouraging.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.build tier 1 foundation
2.build tier 1 columns, place platforms on them
3.Farm for half a day.
4.Place stuff in boxes on these platforms
5. Upgrade foundation to tier 3, leave columns and platforms at tier 1
6. apply most recent patch
7. log in and get close to platforms to trigger instability in tiles being held up by columns
8. lose half a days work as boxes being held up lose stability

Conan Exiles does not offer MMO-Like in-game support, and as such we won’t be able to refund or return any loss of materials, inventories or any kind of in-game property caused by admin intervention, infractions or other losses caused by gameplay.

It is an interesting business choice to offer official servers but not offer support for said servers, especially due to both the grindy nature of the game and how many bugs that are in the game, bugs which can lead to the erasure of hours or even days of work. I will write a review on steam noting this.

Do the devs need any other information from me to reproduce the error?

Out of curiosity, do ark and atlas restore items/offer refunds?

No they do not. Ark and Atlas has way less official support than Conan does. In Ark every dungeon or cave is blocked eternally by other players and entire zones are pillar spammed and never resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.