Stability lost after server restart

Game mode: Online official (Server 1011)
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

Building crashed after server restart. Looks like coloumns just dissapear. Base coordinates -129641.210938 -67630.664063 572.826904

So many recources, so many hours lost in time, like tears in rain…

Hello @Yrving, are there any relevant messages in the Event Log?

1 Like

Sorry, it’s on russian. First message was " Building Turanian angle lost his stability [110]", or something like that. Sorry, i don’t know how to translate this correctly.

As you can see, there is no mention of pillars here. As I said, they just disappeared

Thank you, we’ll forward this information to the developers.

1 Like

An how we can prevent this? Stop using pillars or something?

Maybe you can refund our recources? It will be excellent.
Posibility of grinding all of it again makes me sad.

There is no refund of materials, unfortunately. For the full terms of service when using official servers, please see this thread:

1 Like

OK, let’s read terms and conditions.

Conan Exiles does not offer MMO-Like in-game support, and as such we won’t be able to refund or return any loss of materials, inventories or any kind of in-game property caused by admin intervention, infractions or other losses caused by gameplay.

" admin intervention " - nope. Or you want to say it was griefing by admins?
" infractions " - nope, we were not breaking the rules.
" other losses caused by gameplay " - it’s not a gameplay, it’s a BUG.

Welcome to the forums. I’m not going to debate the details with you. I will only say that I have seen tens or perhaps hundreds of posts in my time here on the forums that I can say with confidence your lost materials will not be refunded. Use that information however you wish.

2 Likes

Ok, dude. Accept my appologize, if i was rude with you. Nothing personal, just anger because of bugs and lost time.

1 Like

I understand the frustration. We’re good. No apology necessary, but thank you all the same.

1 Like

Та же самая история на пвп #6459
Same history on #6459 PvP.

Currently, I state for a fact that this stability issue still happens at server restart. The build pieces don’t function correctly for some reason even if it lets you connect pieces with 20 stability. On restart, the server seems to get rid of the pieces at random sometimes. Also, don’t stack anything on other pieces, as those objects also loose stability if the object below them doesn’t render in first when the game loads in.

1 Like

@Jadzia, this might not be the same thing that is happening right now. This thread is from July 2020, but it was necroed by @deflore08 because they want an immediate solution to a (likely unrelated) problem that needs to be investigated, diagnosed, understood, and fixed.

That said…

There is a bug I reported that shows a certain combination of pieces that is guaranteed to manifest this behavior. Funcom is currently working on fixing it, and possibly other related problems they might have found. I’m pretty sure it will be included in one of the upcoming patches, but I can’t know which exactly.

I cannot be sure that fixing that will solve the stability problems you’ve experienced, but I’m hopeful :slight_smile:

Aye, I’m just bored waiting for my new server issue to get fixed so I can login again. Could start playing on another server until then, but don’t want to be resetting 3 servers every 7 days.

1 Like