Building piece bugged?

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official ]
Type of issue: | Bug |]
Server type: [ | PvE-Conflict |]
Region: [ EU ]
Mods?: [ Are mods installed: Yes]
The inverted piece dont go down and lock on to the piece under, i have had mods along time and it has allways worked before the patches.

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Expected Behavior:

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.

Installed Mods:

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

This is not the pieces fot under the stairs, if them are on the ground. You can take this pieces for stairs they are in the air/ next level up. For stairs on ground you need the other pieces for the roof.

I have already put the piece that stands on the foundation at the bottom. I gona try with stone pieces like you are to see if it is the Siptah building Stormglass that is bugged.

Hi @Desdemonica and thank you for reporting this to us.

We are aware of some issues with the Stormglass building pieces and our team is currently looking into these issues.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.