Unable to turn Stormglass Left-sloping Inverted Wall

Game mode: Online official server 1046
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe
Mods?: No

Bug Description:

I try to place a Stormglass Left-sloping Inverted Wall or Stormglass Right-sloping Inverted Wall and it doesn’t want to turn the other way, so it fills the triangular gap in the building.

Expected Behavior:

To be able to place the wall piece so it fills the gap.

Steps to Reproduce:

No idea.
I tried to remove almost all the other pieces, so I’ll be able to place the inverted wall in the correct way, but it does not work.

I’ve been having issues like this on ps4 since 2.3. I find walking back until the piece floats in the air and walking forward will sometimes allow me to put it on right

Tried that, after reading your reply, but unfortunately the only way to place it is to have a ceiling piece under it, and when I remove the ceiling, the piece dissapears. If I place it the way it’s on the picture the wall stays. But it’s ugly and not the way it should be.

Hmm, how’s the stability on surrounding pieces? Sorry, I wish I could be more help

Hello everyone and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are aware of this issue and the team is currently looking into it. Please keep an eye out on our future game updates as we are always working on improving Conan Exiles.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.