Stormglass sloping wall not placing correctly

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: NA
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

I am trying to place the Stormglass Left-Sloping Inverted Wall and I am not able to rotate this piece so that it will place correctly. I have a vertical wall and halfway up this vertical wall, I have a Sloped Roof piece attached to the inside of the vertical wall and sloping inward and upward. And I am trying to place the left-sloping inverted wall piece to snap to the vertical wall and the outside (upside) border of the sloping roof. However, the Stormglass Left-Sloping Inverted Wall piece will not snap correctly. It will only snap so that the point of the piece attaches to the vertical wall, while the outside edge of the piece points inward, and the piece will not rotate.

I have tried other Left-Sloping Inverted Wall pieces, such as the Flotsam and the Frontier, and they work as intended; but even with those other pieces in place to guide, the Stormglass Left-Sloping Inverted Wall can’t even replace them.

Here’s what it looks like:

Walls only What it SHOULD look like What it DOES look like

| |__ |__
| / | / | \ |
| / | / | |
| | |

Installed Mods:

NONE

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build a vertical wall using Stormglass Wall pieces
  2. Place any Sloped Roof piece on the inside side of the wall, sloping upward and inward. Make sure there is still at least 1 vertical wall piece above the sloped roof piece.
  3. Try to place a Stormglass Left-Sloping Inverted Wall.

Greetings,

Thank you for your report. Our team is aware of this matter and it’s in the queue to be addressed. Unfortunately, we don’t have an ETA on it at the moment.

Please let us know if you find any other issues on our Lands.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.