Stormglass inverted sloping walls' snapping points swapped between left and right

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: N/A
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Inverted sloping walls of the Stormglass set seem to have their attachment points themselves inverted.

An earlier report by someone else about a similar if not identical issue.

Argossean example for reference:

If a non-Stormglass piece is used instead, the Stormglass replacement will still insist on the erroneous placement.

Installed Mods:

N/A

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Place any wall, and take note of its orientation.
  2. Use either left or right, Stormglass inverted wall, and observe the ghost image while maintaining the same placement orientation.
  3. Verify that rotation of the piece is unavailable.
  4. Use either left or right, NON-Stormglass inverted wall, and observe the ghost image while keeping the same placement orientation.
  5. Compare the discrepancy in their snapping points.
4 Likes

Just wondering if this report has been received.

2 Likes

Well explained bug report.
I believe this wasn’t intended to be inverted. :smiley:

I’m fairly certain it’s just the names that are flip flopped. The ‘left’ sloping is actually the ‘right’ and vise versa. Not that it doesn’t need to be fixed, just that it probably doesn’t climb very high on their to-do list. :man_shrugging:

Hi @Ricojes

We are aware of this issue. You can read more here: Unable to turn Stormglass Left-sloping Inverted Wall - #5 by Dana

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we look into this.

This issue is still ongoing. You said it was brought to your attention in May, and it is now December. These inverted sloped walls are the entire reason I bought this game. Please fix this. You have had over 6 months to fix this and you haven’t.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.