Can not Craft Coins

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP | PvE-Conflict
Region: North America

Gold and silver coins are not craftable now for some reason when i attempted to farm for my guild’s treasurary on my private server. I placed the gold and silver bars in the blacksmith’s bench, and then click on the corresponding coin in the craft menu, but it doesn’t craft, it is just greyed out. I ensured just to make sure that i provided wood and coal incase it needed fuel and nothing happens, it is still greyed out. I restarted the game client on my end and restarted the dedicated server app. Still greyed out. There is a coin mold as well with both of the blacksmith and improved blacksmith bench i attempted to craft. I also tried just doing one single bar and still the option is greyed out.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. provided silver\gold bars in the blacksmith
  2. attempt to craft item

This is really odd. I can craft coins now. I did nothing different. Anyone else having this issue?

Hey @MDic

What an odd issue. Do you have any mods installed in your server?

Niflheimr - MiniMap, Swift Elevator, Sexy Silent Legion Armor, NOPeR’s Lighted Power Stones (Wearable Torches), Kerozard’s Paragon Leveling, Better Thralls v1.5.0 (Pickup & more followers), Swift Elevators.

This issue happened for about 20 minutes, i left the area and came back ( I was in admin mode but did not fast travel.)

I went to conan’s tavern and back to my base (i’m literally based outside of the town’s wall, and it started working again. I havn’t been able to replicate it again since.

1 Like

Hey @MDic

Thanks for getting back to us.
It seems it could be related to any of the mods as we have not seen any reports about this before.

The mods have been used for about 6 months without issues, Maybe there was a updated mod that pushed that may of caused a serious delay and then was updated again?
I guess that will be my guess since it hasn’t happened since, but that 20 minute min was furious.

1 Like

When new patches come out, most mods need to be updated as well. That is, the mod makers must verify their mods are compatible with the core game. A mod may still work, but some underlying code changed, and the mod may be surpressing or breaking the new code in the core game. So even though a mod has not had issues before, it may get one with any patch that comes out.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.