Game Mode: Any
Server Type: Any
Map: Any
Server Name: N/A
Mods: N/A

Bug Description:

You cannot connect gates at any angle, including 90 degree angles

Bug Reproduction:

Build a box, an octagon, anything with connection of x3 foundations each to allow connected gates. It will not snap in place as before. Connection of gates in a line is still fine.

This is the closest I can get:

2 Likes

Gates are such a butt pain. Put 2 together a couple weeks ago took a long time moving around foundations. And that was parallel.

put 2 more foundations on the left and right, then put a wall on the external faces of both, stay in line with the wall, prefrerrable over it then try to place the gate, it helps me a loot. Credits too wak4863

https://www.google.com/search?q=conan+exiles+placing+gates&rlz=1C1GCEU_pt-BRBR1043BR1043&oq=conan+exiles+placing+gates&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i19i22i30j0i10i19i22i30j0i19i22i30.6440j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_X8HjZI3YN4DI1sQPku2kiAk_38

1 Like

If I understand what you’re saying, you’re creating an extra wall between the gates on each face of the building, rather than having the faces be only gates. This is a change and a bad one, and unfortunately it hasn’t been fixed in the beta for Chapter 2. I’m holding out hope that it’ll be fixed in the not-so-distant future, as designing and maintaining buildings is one of the main draws of this game and lots of pretty and non-exploity builds have been broken by this change.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.