Cannot connect tot he server I have been playing on

Game mode: Official Server 1818
Type of issue: Cannot find server in my list
Server type: PvE-Conflict
**Region:**America

I was playing on official 1818 2 days ago while out of town, I got home today and server 1818 is no longer there. I uninstalled steam and re installed steam and Conan Exiles. Still no server. I am able to log on the server 1818 on my desktop, but can’t find it on my laptop. I have changed no settings.

When I go into to steam and view the servers, I can see all info for server 1818 on my desktop, when I do the same on my laptop, it says server not responding and is blank. I drive a truck over the road and Conan Exiles is my entertainment. I can not log on to any server I have played in the past.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

I did a clean uninstall, and re install. still can’t see any conflict servers. I have to go back on the road tomorrow, and now I wont be able to play Conan.

I don’t understand how i can play just fine on my desktop on the same router, but not my laptop.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.