Cannot dismantle or pickup structures and items

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: Fashionist; Less building placement restrictions; Tier 4 follower - mild increased spawn; 75% more women; Bikini Armors; PermPaint; Improved Quality of life

Bug Description:

I’m unable to dismantle anything but the small campfire so far and have been unable to pickup anything either.
This is quite frustrating as I’ve misplaced some structures and neither the construction hammers dismantling mode nor manually selecting dismantle through the option wheel are working

Bug Reproduction:

Attempt to dismantle a structure in any way and attempt to pickup any placed item

Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to report this situation to us.

Regarding this, could you try disabling any mods you currently have running and let us know if it still persists? We released a new patch yesterday and some mods might be causing the new version to act erratically.

You need to update the less building placement mod. It causes your building problem.

I have no problem and run it together with quality of life and some other mods.

1 Like

having the exact same issue, trying to remove/replace the LBPR mod to see if that works :slight_smile:

edit fixed it perfectly for me, thank you for your response Winthor!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.