Cannot find Skelos Armorer feat amongst other feats on tab after using scroll

The information you filled out should now be listed below. :point_down:
Please copy this info and paste it into a new report. Thank you! > ## Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 3839

Bug Description:

After using the new Skelos Cultist Master scroll, I cannot find the feat for Skelos Armorer amongst the other feats on the armorer tab.I found the Forgotten Furnishings feat in the Furniture Maker tab, and see the items on the Artisan Table, but I cannot find the Skelos Armoror feat on the Armorer tab, even though I can see the items on the bench. Also all of the Skelos armor appear to be the epic versions requiring the advanced materials. I can see the items on the bench even though I am not sufficient level to unlock epics and only have the standard armorers bench.When I try to reuse the scroll it tells me I already possess that knowledge.Apologies if I am just missing something, but it seems buggy to me.

Bug Reproduction:

I used the Skelos Cultist Master scroll to unlock Forgotten Furnishings and the Skelos Cultist Armor feats

I’m not 100% on this and I can’t check right now, but I think the Skelos Cultist Master armour is epic only. As for the feat, perhaps it’s in the Ancestral Knowledge or Sorcery tab?

1 Like

Yes, like Firecrow pointed out, the Skelos Cultist Master armor does NOT have a regular version, only an epic version.
The game does have other skelos armors though, however the scroll for those is not dropped by sorcerers. I personally never used them but I believe those come from random scrolls from UC library (stuff like “reinforced skelos cultist hood”).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.