Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug | Misc
Server type: PvE
When I want to place a thrall or pet on a crafted surface they are not on, I get the error message “needs to placed on walkable floor”, yet when I let them follow me onto that tileset (let’s say from sandstone to wooden insulated) I can place them on the tileset they are already standing on. This sometimes even applies to altars and such, which you would think are not walkable floors.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Use the pick up/place function on a pet/thrall
- Try to place said companion on a different tileset than they are on
- Get an error message that they cannot be placed (environment works just fine).
- Make them follow you on the tileset you want to place them on.
- Place them where they are. No problem.