Can't start the Game

Game mode: [Offline |Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash]
Region: [Here]

[Free text]Hello !After the Game has loaded everything stops and i get the message that there i a error !It begins after the upload of the latest Update 5.12.19 !I’m on Level 60 and it would be quite heavy to start again from the Beginning…!Please help !

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

sry dood, if worse comes to worse, there are admin tools that you can use to get most everything back 8]

Hello @Mahendra1987, welcome to the forums!

Does this also occur while playing online?

We would advise backing up the save, for example to a pendrive, and trying to start a new game to determine if the issue persists, or even to try and reinstall the game.

The developers are also hard at work to provide a fix for several issues that the latest update has introduced, it will be released as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi Hugo!Thanks ,but you know ,i just start a new Journey !This Game is so full of Fun and Joy !
After now moore than 40years of Playing Computer Games ,I would say that this is the Best Game,in
this Genre , I played so far ! Go on with the Work !Greetings from Germany ,Mahendra1987

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.