Casting bench only allows 1 flask at a time

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE
Region: Americas

So im trying to create flasks on the new casting bench but it wont let me create more then 1 at a time. And sometimes it will show me that i can craft multiple flasks so i click that and it starts making multiple ones but then stops after just making 1 and clears the que and tells me i can only make 1 at a time again.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. try to create multiple flasks on the casting table

i think u need more glass flask mould to make more glass flasks at a time after the 2.1update , for example you need 10 glass flask mould to make 10 glass flask at once

use 2 molds. Start making 1 glass flask, then queue the rest. :>

It’s an old trick, to an old bug, where this had to be done in the furnace.

2 Likes

I’ve managed with 1 flask, start the first casting then q the rest (sometimes you have to craft a second single one to do this)

I’ve found the same as Ishinaia - one mold, stick a bunch of glass in there and then basically double click ‘Craft All’ - first click starts one, second click queues the rest.

1 Like

The Casting Table is broken for me. I have one Glass Flask Mold and 392 pieces of Glass in there and when I select the Glass Flask recipe to craft one, it shows down in the Crafting Queue but is never made. I tried to make a second Glass Flask Mold only to have the table show it in the queue and eat my 15 Iron Bar. No joy to be found.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.