Changing the Language doesnt change everything

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe - Germany

If you got some items like wood or stone for example and you change the language from (in my case english to german) it stays in english. I can understand that chests and crafting tables stay like how they were placed cause you can name them but its kind of annoying with items^^

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.start game in your language
2.collect items
3.change language to another one. it wont change the item names

nothing gamebreaking but your be great to have that “fixed”

Do you use any mods?

I play Conan Exiles in German and use Emberlight. Emberlight is in English language and thus a lot of items in my game appear in English language despite the ‘German’ setting (even items that are standard and do not seem to be Emberlight-exclusives).

2 Likes

yes i do use mods but only a few. could those cause it ?

Mods could very easily cause this. Maybe list which ones you use? Prime culprits would be anything that messes with stack sizes, item weight etc - though that’s just a wild guess.

1 Like

i am useing “Impoved Quaility of Life” “level 250 Mod” “NoxUIchanges” and i guess the last one is causing it: “High Stack And Low Encumbrance”

Would that mean that i need a mod like that in my language or is there a mod i can use with similar effects that doesnt change the itemnames?

EDIT: i deleted some mods and looked up others. it now works as i wish. thanks for the help

1 Like

NoxUIchanges does what it says, it changes the UI, making it smaller, that’s all.
Improved Quality of Life may change your encumbrance and stacks.

It could be any mod if it’s made in any other language. Even keyboard can chose things sometimes. But i guess is one of your mods, or the complet config together acting like this. By this i mean, also OS “sometimes” can have an impact, region, settings but most probably simply a mod.

Try on singleplayer, removing one mod by once, and see what happens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.