Character fell through the ground, cant get out

Server pve-c, Official #2733. I walked up to the hole that’s atop “the archives” in the exiled lands map. I walked away from the hole, and i fell through the map, now my character is stuck between the roof of “the archives” and the ceiling of the sand above. There’s no way to climb out. I have quite a few epic/legendary items that I’d really like to keep, is there any way to get my character moved to a spot back inside the map?
Also experiencing a bug where after removing the “shell” of a meteorite, I’ll mine the meteorite until it disappears using steel tools, but receive 0 star metal ore. Has happened multiple times now on multiple days. Same server

Is there any way to get mycharacter moved back into the map or am i out of luck?

It’s not a bug. After the last patch you have to use Hardened steel pick or better to get star metal (Acheronian pick isn’t good for it, just another inconsistency).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.