Character is missing on Official server #1059

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Other
Server type: PvE
Region: America
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

My character is missing on Official Server #1509. When viewing the server browser, that server shows as not having a character there (I have the server favorited). Additionally, sorting by level (LV) does not show any server appearing with a character registered (I have only played on that one server).

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Open game
  2. View server browser
  3. Log into “Official server #1059,” only to be greeted with the character creation screen

When was the last time you played? Could it be that it was another server? Funcom had some maintenance done and IPs changed so it is possible that some servers have been moved to a different IP which could mess with the favourites.

Also the moment you connect to a server, even if you don’t create a char, it will be added to favourites.

Ah, I did go on vacation for a week. I thought I’d be ok since they extended the deconstruction timer during summer, but I wasn’t aware of the IPs changing. I might be looking at the wrong server to log into.

Unfortunately, my server history was blank (probably because of that maintenance you mentioned) and I honestly don’t remember the name of my server as I had just been going off of what was listed as my favorite in the past.

Welp… this one might be on me in this case. Guess I should’ve written down the server name. I thought I’d be ok with the favorites function and the server history, but I guess not in this case :frowning:

You could submit a ticket to ZenDesk. They might be able to help or at least check what is the issue with your character if it was indeed on this server:

https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The changes were not in the past week, so if you were only gone for a week, this shouldn’t be the issue.

Are you sure, you are connected with the right steam account?

Yeah, I only have the one Steam account.

Not really sure what it could be, so I’ll just go ahead and submit via ZenDesk, see what they say.

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.