Lost my character on #1005 pve official

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe #1005

After this is my first post here, hello to all! :slight_smile:

Im playing on official pve server #1005, since thuesday night my character is lost. When i loggin, only the character creation screen shows up. Is the steam id bug back?

@Ignasi please help me!

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Hey @Doc-Midnight

Is this issue still happening to you? Did it persist after the server restart?

1 Like

Hi Ingasis,

yes, atm tried to log in, only the character creation screen shows up! :frowning:

Kind regards
Doc

hey @Ignasi,

well, i thought the update that came out atm would fix the bug i have, but my char is still not back!

Im playing for one and half a year on #1005 with 1500+ hours in it. Can funcom please have a look at that? If im not in a clan, all my stuff would have been gone now. What i need to know is how it came that my char is gone, without any reason.

Kind regards
Doc

Hey @Doc-Midnight

Our team took a look at the database of 1005 and found your character nowhere to be found. This usually happens when selecting “Recreate character” from the main menu or proceeding with the character creation screen. Unfortunately, this means that your character is gone for good from that database and unrecoverable.

Apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

Hey @Ignasi,

i didnt choose recreate character, but thx for having a look at that.

King regards
Doc

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.