Character missing from Official server upon login - Went straight to Character Creation

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1117
Mods: None

Bug Description:

I created a character and played on the server over a week and had finally reached lvl 59. Had gotten some help and nice gear and made a decent base. Starting the game today, I was met by character creation screen. I start the game using the “Continue” option in Launcher, meaning it get logged directly into server last played on and was as mentioned, directed to character creation. I immediately exited, quit the game, verified game files and opened game with “Launch” option. The server is still on my Favourites, but under the “LVL” column it just states “-”. I logged out completely normal day before yesterday “Exit to menu” and then quit the game. How can this happen on an official server? And no, I did not misclick and menu options. It transpired 100% as described. I have received NO emails or ingame messages from Funcom about my account or character being deleted, banned or such. Have played other severs for years and NEVER had anything like this happen.

Edit: Resolved with Workaround.

Bug Reproduction:

Started the game using the Continue Option from the Launcher… That’s it.

What did you do to resolve the situation? Characters don’t tend to randomly disappear.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.