Character transfer on Conan Exiles

When will this work again? Thanks

2 Likes

I would more like ask if it is actually meant to be an option again.

Because in the past character transfer was pretty much exploitable (for example exploiters calmly farming explosives on an empty PvP server, then move to another with higher population, seek rich bases and offline raid them). I think there will be more problems though.

I was also wondering if there is not a problem in the transfering of Siptah only materials and recipes to the Exiled lands and vice versa. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

At the very least, they should enable it as an option for dedicated private servers. Seems like a toggle to enable or disable for each server would be extremely easy to do. Keep official locked up until they figure out ho to deal with exploits, but as someone that runs their own servers, I’d love this feature back in the game without having to set up the Amunet mod. I love modders and what they do for the game, but I always prefer the game developer to make the best mod options a standard part of the game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.