Character unwields automatically

There is a bug that the character unwields automatically every 3 seconds.
I even deleted all hotkeys for unwielding but still he just keeps unwielding everything every 2 or 3 seconds and goes back to ahnds combat even when in combat.

I think this is very much isolated to you as I haven’t seen anybody mention anything even remotely similar and I don’t have it in my game either.

Maybe a good idea if you try to give as much detail as possible, any mods you might be using, the version of the game (steam / epic) and whether this is constant.
Also what input device you’re using to play (controller / keyboard) and any other details that might affect this.
If it’s that constant… it almost sounds like some input problem. Maybe you have some weird macro set up on an overly smart keyboard in its software or some other “stuck key” type of interaction or maybe as simple as a controller on the table being pressed by something etc.

I have heard others complain about this but it is limited to one of the mods, might be Deviant Desires, I forgot which. Best thing to do is double check that the mods you use are up to date (removing any that aren’t). You can remove one at a time in single player until the problem is resolved. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Indeed, as DaVice suggested, start by removing Devious Desires from your modlist. If the issue is resolved, you can head to their discord and see if there is anything reported and workaround suggested.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.