Chest disapearing / loosing random stability

Game mode:Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region:NA
Mods?: [ No ]
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Ok, so I’ve been upgrading my base for the past month or so. I mostly play one hour per day to farm stone and replace old walls with newer ones. Yesterday I realized I lost 2 chest near my alchemy station. OFC, these chests were stacked with bowls. I read online that bowls might make things disapeared, but I had no idea. So I lost 2 chests. This morning, I was upgrading fences that are far away from any of my chest. When I look at my log, seems that by destroying a fence that was no were near my chests, three of them lost stability and were destroyed. Again, these chests were stacked on bowls (when i first stacked them I had very few space). No lootbags at all. I lost ALL my tools, including a bunch of legendaries, a chest full of legendary armors, and a chest full of legendary weapons. Then, by accident, I remove a ceiling off the top of my base while trying to remove something else, and a brazier at the bottom of my base, this time a brazier that is only on foundations, also lost stability and was therefore destroyed. I thought it was only because I stacked bowls, but it looks like anything happening to my base might trigger disapearing stuff.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Build a base, then destroy parts of it. Put stuff on foundations or on wooden bowls.

Greetings,

Thank you for your detailed report. Can you please share the server number and in-game map location to your base? As well as the clan name.

Feel free to reach out in private via direct message if you prefer.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.