Combat lag from debuff icons

This bug is present on PS4 as well.
This patch on Xbox caused this problem and you had to release a hotfix for it( Hotfix (20.08.2018) ).
So, I guess we can’t be too surprised that this happened to PS4 as well. Please hotfix it ASAP because it’s actually game-breaking. Not like when 12 yr olds get on here and scream about how the game is unplayable because a foundation didn’t line up perfectly or something. Like, actually game-breaking.

1 Like

I have never seen anyone on these forums call any alignment bugs/changes game-breaking, sure I’ve seen people call it an annoyance, but never game-breaking. Yes, the issue you have brought up is one that does need fixing ASAP, but belittling others is not a good way to get your point across.

1 Like

Wow. You took that way too literally… I was just trying to lighten things up. My point was that the term “game-breaking” gets thrown around a lot and usually is a huge exaggeration. It is no secret that gamers, in general, tend to be a little melodramatic.
Now let’s stay on topic.
[edited to add quote because I’m bad at forum-ing]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.