Conan Exiles Not Launching from Steam

(Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [ Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [ PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [US]

[Conan Exiles will not launch from Steam] I have recently downloaded Conan Exiles to both my steam account and my PC. Once loaded i attempt to launch the game. The game sends a message that Conan Exiles is preparing to launch and then disappears. About three- five seconds later the program stops running and goes back to the initial play now mode. I have installed and uninstalled the game, steam, C++, graphics drivers, run error reports finding nothing, verified game files, pretty much every solution i have looked at on the internet. I even requested a steam refund a purchased a new key from a different service. My PC is brand new and has more than enough processing power, graphics, and operational ability to run this game. All other steam titles work and all other game platforms work except for this one. ANY possible help or solution would be greatly appreciated!

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Download from steam
  2. Press play
  3. Message displays Conan Exiles is preparing to launch
    4.Game does not launch and green play icon returns

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.