Game will not launch

2022-01-11T06:00:00Z
Game mode:Online Official
Type of issue: [SELECT ONE] Bug
Server type: [SELECT ONE] PvE
Region: [ Please enter your server region ] Mexico
Mods?: [ Are mods installed: No
Edition: [ Select one: Steam

Bug Description: Game will not launch. When I select “Launch” from the Launcher splash screen, nothing happens. However, Steam records that I am playing the game with some timer they use. I have reviewed the forum lists for similar problems and found that trying to launch the game from the Conan Sandbox returns the following error:

Couldn’t start:
“C:\ … \ ConanSandbox\Binaries\Win64\ConanSandbox-Win64-Test.exe”
CreateProcess() returned 2.

|Processor| Intel Core i7-4790 @ 3.6GHz
|Installed RAM|16.0 GB|
|Device ID|5977FA45-90C1-41BF-9288-EEF6C8500739|
|Product ID|00326-10000-00000-AA356|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|
|Pen and touch|No pen or touch input is available for this display|
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX-745 with all drivers up to date.
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 21H1
Installed on ‎8/‎19/‎2020
OS build 19043.1415
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

Steps to Reproduce:

I need help discovering why this game will not launch. I have re-installed and verified all the files. I have changed the Region and disabled anything that could interfere with the game. I have checked all drivers for latest versions. All I have to give you is the error message above.

Try with conansandboxBE. If work, do you see the funcom services?. I tried and say not availables. Maybe need to run like admin. But runing a game with admin rights is a ‘security hole’.

Hi @Micus

Please make sure you check the integrity of the Steam files to make sure that none of them have been corrupted.
You can check this by right clicking on Conan Exiles in Steam, selecting properties, local files, verify integrity of game files.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.